Saturday, January 31, 2009

Run For 8th District

Wisconsin 8th District residents.

JFYI

Looks like Marc Savard is running for the 8th district seat for Wisconsin agaist Steve Kagen.

"This site is where I will be communicating with the residents of the 8th district, in the most efficient and direct way possible. I am concerned about our environment, and e-communication is a very green method of creating real connections in real time. You will be communicating with me, not with a staffer who will get back to you at their convenience, with a very perfunctory response. I want to hear what you have to say, and I want you to know not only what I think but what I’m all about and why I want to represent you in our nation’s capital." Savard for Congress


Don't know much about Mr. Savard except what he has on his web site. He certainly is starting early.

No comments: