Monday, January 26, 2009

Berry Laker Insanity

If you asked Mrs Berry Laker and the Berry Laker offspring, they would probably say I am on the edge of insanity for sometimes blogging so much.

This is my 1500 post on Berry Laker.

A sincere thank you to my family, to my two maybe three readers and to all the great people that I consider friends, mentors and hero's from the blog world. Also a big thank you to Todd Lohenry for giving me a chance, Todd, you know I could never get the hang of spell check.

I'm not a professional, just a guy that puts anything I feel out into the world. I really started doing this for the offspring to get a little insight into their old man but it has grown into something more.

Thank You Everyone.

Have a GREAT day and a GREAT week.

Paul - Berry Laker

2 comments:

Todd Lohenry said...

Hey, bud -- just saw this now. Your passion for wanting to see Congressman Kagen going back to do work he actually understands is unmatched in the blogosphere and daily you demonstrate how the power of the internet is available to 'everyman'. You'll always be on the top of my blogroll... ;-)

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Todd, thanks for the nice words.

It was an honor you gave me a chance.
Keep up your Great work. Your a big success. You are right, we just have to wait a little longer to get Kagen back to his old job. He sure is like a gift horse when it comes to material to pass my time.

May God bless you and your family. Here's to your success.

Berry Laker