Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Get Out There And Campaign For Mike Tate.

From the desk of the honorably Mike Tate

Mike Tate officially announced today his campaign for re-election as the State Chair of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin (DPW).

“While we sustained significant losses in November, our party is emerging strong and ready – not merely to hold the Republicans’ feet to the fire this coming year, but to build for victory in 2012,” Tate said. “I understand the challenges ahead and the fortitude and commitment for which the battle now calls. I look forward to this campaign and look forward to continuing to serve Democrats in every corner of this great state as their chair.”

I will tell my mother sister and I think my brother to call and fight for the re-election of Mike Tate. We ask all state democrats to get out there and back Mr Tate.

Go Mike go!

No comments: