Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Northern Marinette, Oconto Counties, Jim Holperin 12th District, Looking For Help!!!!!!!!!





Looking for anyone who can help to recall Jim Holperin. As of today, he is still in Illinois. 


My son had surgery and I have not had a lot of time to push in our area to collect recall petitions in the "Recall Jim Campaign".


Please e mail me at

berrylaker50 at gmail.com

if you can help or know someone who can help collect signatures. I have the forms , what to do and where you might want to go to get this thing done. We have till Monday to collect 20,000 signatures. I know, it may be impossible, but if we believe in what is right, it can be done. 


I need help in Mountain, Keshena, Crivits, Wausaukee, Wabeno, Lakewood, Crooked Lake, Stephenson, Silver Cliff, Riverview, Townsend, Athelstien, Middle Inlet, Amberg and any place else I might of missed. 


Sorry, if you are already collecting signatures, I have not known about your success stories but please contact me anyway to let me know what you are doing or where you are collecting. 


E mail me with your address and phone # if you wish and I will try to contact you. 


The goal is 20,000 in 10 day's and we are behind. 


CONTACT ME !!!!!!!!  

No comments: