Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The Loony Left and NASCAR

Congresswoman does not grasp the idea of advertising - JSOnline:

 By Patrick McIlheran of the Journal Sentinel
March 1, 2011

Amusing bit of ideologizing for the day comes from U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum, Democrat from the Twin Cities, who figures she’s found Republican pork. She says she’s out to stop the military from sponsoring race cars."

What about money spent on Planned Parenthood and abortions? A good read and the utter stupidity of liberal democrats. 


If your a NASCAR fan, what are your thoughts? 

2 comments:

DR said...

The left can keep their hands off my NASCAR. My wife for years collected Marine Corps cars no matter who the driver was. A lot of us veterans like to root for our service branch just think of the millions who see the military at the track. It's great advertisement for them not to mention NASCAR is always supporting our military.

I'll end with go Kevin Harvick, I know I know he doesn't drive the military car is still the best driver.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

DR,

I won't hold it against you that you like Harvick.

My new driver is # 48 Johnson.

I thought, if you can't beat, join em.

Take care.