Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oconto County Should Follow

From Jib at Badger Blog Alliance
""I saw it was for $95 and I knew there was an increase in fees so I didn't think too much of it," he recalled. "But then I went to renew [the plates] online, saw the itemized list, and saw there was a $20 wheel tax."

"I was pretty sure there was no wheel tax in Greenfield, so I looked it up and it was the City of Milwaukee [tax] they wanted to charge me."

The Milwaukee Common Council passed the so-called "wheel tax," a $20-per-car registration fee, for City of Milwaukee residents in July.

So how did Krueger, a Greenfield resident, get stuck with it?"
Badger Blog Alliance


One, how do you know it wasn't a mistake? How many people that shouldn't paybut got billed the extra $20 will pay because of stupidity or too lazy to call and get the bill fixed!

I think the state wide plate renewal should be $100 on cars and $125 on trucks and SUV. Evil gas guzzlers.

I think Oconto County should install a $20.00 wheel tax on all vehicles in the county. The county and municipalities will be running short and need extra revenue. Link to the Oconto County Board

Shawano, Brown, Outagamie, stand up for your deficits. It sure would be easier then a property tax increase.

Elected officials stand up and make a stand to save the people of Wisconsin. People are suffering in Wisconsin!

We need a state wide wheel tax!

Sorry, I can't act like a liberal democrat.

Please disregard the above post. But to you that voted for change, you will get what you deserve.

Where is the Conservative Party?

No comments: