Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank You Northeastern Wisconsin Conservatives

A personal note about the Tea Party in Green Bay Saturday.

I was there to be a part of the rally. I was only one person. It was my very first rally and being over fifty doesn't say much for me. From one conservative American to all of you that were there, I just want to say I was so proud to be a part of it with you. I may not know any of you by name but I do know I was in good company side by side with you.

Most of you there may never read this but I just want to say it anyway.

Thank You friends for letting me share it with you.

Together we started the Wisconsin movement. Do what you can to spread the words and beliefs of conservatism. We cannot forget what we started and we must take it forward.


No comments: