Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Bay Tea Party Crowd Count.

I've been still hearing and reading scuttle butt about the number of people at the Green Bay Tea Party on March 7th. I was stunned to hear reports on the Saturday night news about the number of people at the rally. 500 people? I googled "Green Bay Tea Party, 500 people" and had 65,600 results. 500 people?

Jerry Bader from WTAQ e mailed me and gave me this message concerning it. Sorry Jerry, I had to work this morning up north and didn't get a chance to listen to the pod cast yet. I'm sure he covered the disparity.


The 500 number is bogus, I know, becuase it's from me...:)  Lou Hillman of Fox 11 asked me about 10:45 How many people were there. I guessed, didn't know he was going to go with it on the record. A BOATLOAD of people showed up after that. The 12 hundred is a police crowd estimate. I never take those as gospel either, but it's a lot closer than the 500 number. "Approximately a thousand" would be more than safe. WBAY got theirs from the police, that's why they had the 12 hundred number.
 

Thanks Jerry.

A learned moment. Never believe what you see in the MSM before you look into it yourself or don't trust the MSM period.

The guy from Fox 11 asks Jerry at 10:45, by 11:00 we were cranking with over a 1000 people, then by 11:15 I say 12 to 15 hundred. Couldn't Lou see for himself more people came or did he try to set Jerry up? I know there are a lot of groups and the MSM that would like to suppress the numbers but, COME ON! The walk to Kagen's office must of been four to five blocks long.

The wave of conservatism started in Green Bay Saturday. It will never end till we take back the country our forefathers gave us.

The ERA of Ronald Reagan continues.

No comments: