Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Need Help On Upper Milw East Side

Need to help the family next week and will be staying on Milwaukee's upper east side. I know I will be a week early for Drinking Right but was wondering where else besides Papa's to eat. I'm on a small budget but still would be interested in someones thoughts.

If I have any spare time I was going to do some investigative blog work in the big city. Anything I can look into? Maybe go to the burbs to see what's out there. We did live in Sussex years ago, so I do know most of the area.

Maybe I can dress as a pan handler and see what kind of reaction I can get? Maybe see if I can talk to Mayor Tom Barrett?

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, where to begin?

Ma Fischer's (2214 N Farwell) is quite popular on the East Side. If you're looking for burgers, Solly's (4629 N Port Washington) and Five Guys (in Bayshore in the part closest to Port Washington and Silver Spring) are good calls.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Thanks Steve for the info.

I'll let you know which ones I get to.

Have a GREAT day.

Dad29 said...

There's a Five Guys on the corner of Oakland at Locust, too. New since last spring.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Thanks Dad, I know where that is.

I'll give it a try.