Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Not Janelle, Steve Kagen, What a PUTZ

Congressman Steve Kagen sends me this e mail.

March 9, 2010

Dear Janelle,
My Name is "PAUL" (Berry Laker) not "Janelle". Do I look like a Janelle?, Who is Janelle? Jenelle, can you please contact Kagens office?
Our country is grappling with some very important issues, including the economic downturn, health reform, and Afghanistan.

Hearing from you on these and other important issues helps me to better represent you. That's why I utilize every means of communication to stay in touch with you, from e-mail and my website, to events across the 8th District.

Please take a few moments to take this survey and tell me what issues you care about most. I appreciate your participation and always welcome your questions and opinions.
Sincerely,

U.S. Congressman Steve Kagen, M.D.
As your Representative in Congress,
I want to hear from you!
If you are using Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, AOL Thunderbird, Apple Mail or Safari and are experiencing problems with the survey in this format, click here to view this email on your Web browser.
 
      First Name*            
      Last Name*                  
 
What issues are important to you?
Health Care     Economy     Deficit
Energy     Afghanistan     Veterans' Issues
Agriculture     Education     National Security
Social Security     Medicare
Other:    
     
*By responding, you are agreeing to receive periodic email updates from Congressman Kagen.
Your email address will only be used for this purpose and will not be shared with anyone.

Don't you think "JOBS" would be an important issue? Is our congressman that out of touch with his constituents? Another issue he left out, "replace present 8th District Congressman".

Like I said, Steve Kagen, what a PUTZ!


No comments: