Monday, June 28, 2010

"Party Of Know" Is Back

Try To Focus brings this to my attention. How could I have missed this.

He’s back!"
He’s back! « Try 2 Focus


Todd over at Party Of Know is back online.
"For those of you not familiar with 'The Party of KNOW', it started as an experiment in traditional media/new media journalism with my good friend Jerry Bader. We worked together last June to prepare a warm reception for President Obama who came to Green Bay to pitch his healthcare legislation. By all measurements, the effort was a tremendous success -- primarily due to Jerry's driving force, the blog got over 10k pageviews in the week prior to President Obama's visit and thousands 'welcomed' the president's motorcade before his speech...

I stopped political blogging in July of last year, halting production at THE Right Side of Wisconsin, a blog that was ranked the most influential political blog in the state a couple of times in the first half of last year. I've been on the sidelines for almost a year now and partyofknow.org has been dormant during that time. During my hiatus, I sought out conservative thought leaders who might benefit from my blogging expertise and workflow to no avail. It seems that few conservatives actually want to learn anything from the Obama campaign and are content to conduct campaigns the way they always have, wasting time and money in the process. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines any longer... "
Social media in politics: a case study... - Party of KNOW

Mr.Lohenry helped me grow in the blog world and I will always call him friend.

Please bookmark Party Of Know to keep yourself up to date on important issues around the world.

Welcome back Party Of Know.

No comments: