Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Upper Michigan MSM, Your Kidding Me

I have a lot of respect for the people of Upper Michigan but now I have to think about their MSM. Their joking, aren't they? Would you have a telephone town hall meeting?

From The Escanaba Daily Press.
"Top Headline Poll
Would you prefer to have a town hall meeting on health care by telephone or in person?
.
Telephone - 4%
In person - 65%
Don't bother holding one - 31%

Vote | View All
View All
Current Results | View All"
DailyPress.net | News, Sports, Jobs, Escanaba Information | The Daily Press

I see from the results that at least real people know what is the right answer. Who in their right mind would even ask such a stupid question unless they are drunk or insane? God forgive me for making such a comment but I have come to know a lot of good hard working people in the UP and cannot for the life of me understand how the MSM would think their readers are such........, I am speechless.


No comments: