Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Reports on Steve Kagen in Minocqua


From News Watch 12 5:00 pm report. Here is the link to the 5:00 pm news cast. Let me summarize. It's only 2:00 minutes so if you want to watch go for it. Here's the link.


Starts the news "Health Care Town Hall" you see picture but no sound of guyy waving paper in Kagen's face then some women laughing. Come to think of it Kagen is funny. Auditorium was full. Oooooo, he allowed each person to come up front to talk tohim face to face. How many police officers were there? I would say 6 - 8. No secret these meetings have gotten rowdy! Crowd was pretty tame. .......Who were invited? Was it stacked Oooooooooo, few people doing boooooing! No, not booooooing! TV reporter got talking points from Kagen's staff on why he ran for office. What's his name, "Jack", not sure, can I get those sent to me to? Kagen talking points from Nancy, " I will not support any measure or vote for it that's bad for our economy and it's not good for our health" Excuse me Steve, then why did you vote for the house bill? Coming up at 6:00 we will talk to people who are against health care reform. I didn't find it yet but I bet there is some evil republican mom with six children who is a republican plant from Presque Isle or worst yet I bet someone from Republican Women of the North asked a question to Congressman Kagen. I will be SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you. I am in the bunker in the 8th and cannot get News Watch 12. Gave info on poll Do you support the public option ............. . As of 8:28 pm it was 83.72 % No 16.28 Yes No vote counts. We'll have to wait for more info. I know the Lakeland-Times will have honest coverage. .

No comments: