Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ford Rocks

From Bruce at Badger Blogger

"Posted on Tuesday, 2nd June 2009 by Bruce

Mr. Alan Mulally, CEO
Ford Motor Company
Dearborn, MI 48126

Dear Alan,

Forgive my abruptness, but would you kindly provide me with your wire transfer information?

I have all this money here that I’d would really like you to take, but I have been unable, thus far, to find a way to jam it down your throat.

Oh sure, you claim you don’t need it (you arrogant SOB) but I’ll never be able to complete the full-scale destruction of American free-market capitalism if I don’t get this money in your company’s checking account post-haste.

Alan, I’d sure hate for this to have to get ugly, like federally mandating that Americans buy my company’s products over yours, or perhaps selling our go-karts for one-tenth the price of your F-150’s just to put you at a taxpayer-funded competitive disadvantage. (Although, admittedly, Rahm is quite high on the first idea.)

I sincerely believe you might come to appreciate the fresh perspective that my management team would bring to your board room, and, to be honest with you, we really want that Fusion Hybrid in our lineup. That thing rocks! Oh, and the thought that you’re out there earning Brownie points with consumers just because you didn’t take our help is, quite frankly, really chapping my ass.

So, I’ll ask again: Won’t you please reconsider our generous offer?

Thank you,

Barack Hussein Soetoro-Obama, CEO
Soetoro-Obama Motor Corporation (Formerly General Motors)
Factories coming soon to China (and possibly Venezuela)"
Badger Blogger » Blog Archive » Executive correspondence


We only hope "O" doesn't force the issue with Ford.

Buy Ford !

No comments: