Monday, June 01, 2009

Berry Laker Son # 2 Graduation

Berry Laker Son # 2 Graduation at Gillett High School May 31, 2009.

That's my son! On to Marquette in September.
Son # 2 and Penelope.

Son # 2 and son # 1
Son # 1 saying "he's a big boy but I can still lift him!"
Son # 2, " that's my big brother and I am still stronger then he is!"
Favorite son in law, son # 1, 1st grandson, Son # 2, Penelope, favorite daughter
Son # 2's favorite sister, brother in law and nephew.
Son # 2 throwing shot. His sister thinks he is saying, " I think I gotta poo"! Call your sister on the comment, I didn't say it.
And the wind up!
That's my son. He took second at regionals in discus. Yea I know, I didn't have a picture of him throwing the disc.
Son # 2 and Grandma Berrylaker
Son # 2 made a big impression on a lot of underclassmen
Son # 2 and one of his good friends "peperoni on a ginger bread house guy."
Son # 2 , his mother, and peperoni guy.
Some of the guys that son # 2 will never forget.
More GREAT grads of the class of 2009.
Son # 2 and # 1, That's my brother!"

Cannot put into words how PROUD I am of our son.

Way to go Berry Laker son # 2.

No comments: