Friday, March 20, 2009

A New Begining for Conservatives

Jerry Bader from WTAQ in Green Bay discussed his thesis from the vote on the AIG 100% tax vote on Mach 19,2009. Here is a link to the pod cast from his show.

Jerry's belief is " the republican party, if not the conservative movement is dead"!

Update. I will not change my post but I will say I was wrong in assuming Jerry Bader was saying the conservative movement was also dead. Shame on me and you can see assume starts with ass which I will admit I am at times. From listening to the podcast I really did not get a strong clarification of the conservative movement. From the conversation of everyone, including callers, everyone is missing the boat which was the reason for my post. I still stand with Mr Bader and agree with the statement that the republicans party is dead. I still don't understand why people will not admit we need a new party. Mr Bader, I hope you accept my apology for misinterpreting your statements.

I will agree with Jerry on only half. The republican party did die yesterday. As Jerry mentioned the toe tag is on the body. After seeing 85 republicans voting against the United States Constitution. Link to the list of turn coats from Michelle Malkin. God forgive me for saying the republican party is a thing of the past. Gone! No more contributions, no more bumper stickers , no more road signs. Please take my name off all your mailing lists! Did I say no more contributions!

O K, Jerry also asked what do we do now? You can turn around and most people who believe in this country are alone. Not so fast. Sorry Jerry the republican party may be dead but the conservative movement is alive and will keep going forward without the republican party.

Conservatives are not a part of the republicans that work with liberals to take away our freedoms. Conservatives do not vote on confiscating Americans private property. Conservatives do not trample on our constitution. There are a few republicans that are conservative, only one in Wisconsin namely Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner. You can hear Mr Sensenbrenner, he was on Charlie Sykes show at WTMJ and you can hear it here.

Thank you Mr Sensenbrenner for standing up for us.

Contrary to what some might believe or think, there is a difference between republicans of today and conservatives of today. My God, Ronald Reagan cannot be happy looking down on the party he lead in the 80's. We thought the republicans of today were the ones that would protect our freedom, protect us from big government. We thought we could believe what they told us but their rhetoric turned into empty promises. We seen them turn into RINO's before our eyes.

The only direction conservatives can take is to start our own party. The Conservative Party is our only hope to someday save this country. To those that say I am crazy, nuts, you can't do it, I say, watch us! I am not the only one to believe this.

On March 7th I attending a tax revolt tea party in Green Bay. If Jerry Bader is correct then the Tea Parties are also dead. Jerry, I disagree. I did not see republicans at the Tea Party, I seen conservative Americans who cared about our country. Conservative Americans who want less government, less taxes and our freedom as Americans given back to us.

Will you keep the status quo, then follow the republicans that do not represent us and follow them off the cliff! Follow them when they vote for more money for bailouts. Follow them when they tell you they have to raise more of your taxes to save you from crises and despair. Follow them when they tell you they are the only ones to help you. Go follow them.

If you believe in our constitution, if you believe in less government, if you believe we need to start over and rebuild this country then join us. We are done with politicians who are only in government for power, greed and money.

I do not know who our leaders will be but they will surface and lead us forward. I cannot give you any names but they will show themselves. They will speak to us. They will tell us, we as Americans have the power to change this country.

They will tell us in ways like President Reagan,
"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem."

"Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged."

"I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life."
Thank You Mr Reagan.

Who will they be? Who knows? I do know this, they will come, they will lead us. How long will it take, who knows. No matter the length of time it will be worth the time it takes to give us back the country our forefathers gave us over 200 years ago. It may take many years to have people understand what we stand for but it will happen,

If you are scared, we are with you. If you are concerned about big government, we are also. If you want your country back, we agree. Join us to start a new group of Americans that are MAD AS HELL AND WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

The CONSERVATIVE PARTY begins today, March 20, 2009. We shall celebrate every year the first day of spring and shall always celebrate the beginning of the conservative party.

Join us, we need you, we cannot do it without you.

It's time to unite the Conservative people of this great country of ours.

If you believe like I believe, spread the word.

No comments: