Monday, October 20, 2008

Dave Hansen, Wisconsin, Receives Abortion Endorsement

From Steven Walters
"13 groups target legislative races with independent campaigns
By Steven Walters
Monday, Oct 20 2008, 02:01 PM"
"*Planned Parenthood Advocates, of Madison, supports five Senate Democrats and 10 Assembly Democrats, and opposes one Senate Republican (Chad Fradette in Green Bay). Planned Parenthood Votes, of New York City, supports two Senate Democrats and six Assembly Democrats." 13 groups target legislative races with independent campaigns - All Politics


Wisconsin 30th Senate District

Don't blame me. I'm just reporting the news. Planned parenthood is against Chad Fradette which means they are for Dave Hansen. They made the endorsement not me! I know those in my family feel the same as planned parenthood! Pathetic for people who call themselves Catholics.

NOT ME!

Time to send Dave Hansen packing.

No comments: