Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Great Weekend

I have to say the weekend was a great for me and I hope, I guess it was O K for my mother 51 years ago today.

I have to thank some people this weekend. My mom Norma, my beautiful wife ( how does she put up with me) Debra Ann, Sam, Joe, Dave, Chad, Tyler,Penelope, Connie, Steve,April, Chris, Greg, Lisa, Kurt, Julie, Bill, Jerry, Linda, Dave, Linda and everyone I cannot remember right now.

Mom, thank you for having me.

Debra Ann, I LOVE YOU.

Sam, thank you for the Three Olive vodka, it's after nine and it still tastes top shelf.

Joe, you surprised me with the ice cream cake, thank you.

Dave, you need to shave. I'm mad I did not have hair like that at 17. And still don't at 51.

Chad, Thanks for coming over and cut the lawn only on Mondays and Thursdays.

Tyler, you better get a hit Saturday

Penelope, you need to get well. You and Dave make a good couple. Dave better take care of you and you need to take care of him.

Connie, you need to relax. Great outside flowers, how did you do it?

Steve, (Ace), you will always be ACE. Nice patio. I owe you one.

April, thanks for visiting. you have a GREAT sister in law.

Chris, you need to run again, thank you for your advice

Greg, you have too much common sence. You need to take care of yourself.

Lisa, your mom and dad will spoil him.

Kurt, the drink was a little week, we will try again next time. Great to see you again.

Julie, Farley at chip and dales.

Bill, the drink was a little week but was good. Try again.

Jerry, your garage is just too clean.

Linda, the food was super. You have to be proud of your daughter.

Dave, let me know how the rev does this winter.

Linda, I have a bad memory, I don't remember our teachers over 40 years ago.

Wendy, Owen"s back yard birds and everyone else.

Thank you.

I am truly blessed with so many people.

9:30 p m , my last Three Olive Martini. mmmmmmmm, still taste good!

Thank You Lord.

Good Night to all.

No comments: