Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fond du Lac Hero

CRIME FIGHTER: 19-year-old FdL woman is honored by police for battling home intruder | fdlreporter.com | Fond du Lac Reporter:


BY RUSSELL PLUMMER • THE REPORTER • FEBRUARY 16, 2011

An aspiring cosmetologist can add fighting crime to her résumé."

Wow!


Decided To Attack

That is when she decided to attack.

“I kind of tackled him and put him in a choke hold,” Sabel said. “I was punching him. I got a few good punches in. The only thing he said to be was, ‘(Expletive deleted), you better let me go.’ That is all he kept saying.

“We then got to the ground and were wrestling with each other. He ended up over me, and he was choking me. He was trying to choke me out. He had moved his leg far enough where I could kick up. I kicked him up in the (groin).”

No comments: