Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Wrong Jimmy Johnson

Here I thought the Jimmy Johnson from NASCAR was going to do male enhancement commercials and be on Survivor.

"Former Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Jimmy Johnson will be a contestant on the CBS reality show “Survivor: Nicaragua” this fall according to various reports..The series is being taped in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua..Jimmy J is 67 so I don’t think he’ll fare too well..The older you are on the show, the quicker you get voted off..I think you can bring one luxury item with you..so I’m betting Jimmy brings his hair spray..you gotta look good in the jungle..Good luck with that..-TO"
Jimmy Johnson to Be Contestant on Survivor

God, I was going to headline it

"How Lowe's Can You Go."

I was going to say they would have life size cut outs of Jimmy at Lowe's by the plumbers drain snake section , the plumbers putty section and the drill bit shelf selling male enhancement products and giving a plug for Survivor.

Sorry # 48 Jimmy Johnson, I had the wrong one.

As far as the other Johnson, has he now lost his mind?

It must be something with the name Johnson.

No comments: