Friday, March 19, 2010

Did Nancy Pelosi Really Pray To St Joseph?

From Drudge and RealClearPolitics. You can watch the video at the below link and make your own assumption.
"March 19, 2010
Pelosi Prays To St. Joseph To Pass Health Care"
RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi Prays To St. Joseph To Pass Health Care

Here are my thoughts. First, this is very difficult to comment on. Sorry Lord, I have to say something.
 
Did Nancy Pelosi actually pray to St. Joseph?
  Did Nancy Pelosi pray to St. Joseph for abortion? Yes, today is the feast of St. Joseph. Did St. Joseph help bring the Son of God into our world who came down to die for our sins for this? Did she start praying to St. Joseph on March 11th, 12, or 13th? Here is the specifics and the prayer to St. Joseph.



Say for nine mornings for anything you may desire. It has never been known to fail, so be sure you really want what you ask.


"Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your devine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

This prayer was found in the fiftienth year of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In 1505 it was sent from the Pope to Emperor Charles when he was going into battle. Whoever shall read this prayer or hear it or keep it about themselves, shall never die a sudden death, or be drowned, not shall posion take effect of them; neither shall they fall into the hands of the enemy; or shall be burned in any fire, or shall be overpowered in battle."
Prayer to St. Joseph

How can such power by someone such as Nancy Pelosi make her say what she does?

No matter your faith, it is time for everyone to pray this weekend that this vote to end life does not happen. We pray to stop this health care plan.


God we ask you forgive the misgivings for some in Washington DC.

No comments: