Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good or Better With The Federal Government-Run Plan

From the Green Bay Press editorial page.
"A taste of our future with government care
October 15, 2009

ALLOUEZ — Today I was given a terrific example of what we will face if we adopt a government-run health-care system.
Advertisement

I tried and failed to get a standard flu shot at both the Appleton and Green Bay Veterans Affairs clinics.

I have gotten my shots from both in the past. They were both out of serum and had already assigned all of the slots for the second distribution day later this week. Both noted I might be able to fill a slot should someone cancel.

Instead, I went to the Aurora Clinic and got my shot today. Aurora is a for-profit private hospital. The VA again demonstrates what everyone might expect should a government-run system be chosen. If I wait for the VA, I'll be waiting until flu season has passed.

Those supporting Rep. Steve Kagen and President Barack Obama's plan say our service will be as good or better with the federal government-run plan. I don't think so. I am still waiting for my VA-doctor-recommended colonoscopy.

Unfortunately, our congressmen are going to do what they want despite an overwhelming number of people who disagree with the direction they are taking us.

Rick Hood" A taste of our future with government care | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

Rick sure tells it the way it is.



We can all blame the stupid, ignorant, follow like sheep democrat voters for what might happen. What do you expect from those who support Kagen and want Obamacare.

No comments: