Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Translation Of Steve Kagen

From WTMJ. Comments about the Obama speech last night form Congressman Kagen.

For those that voted for Steve Kagen, you will not like what you will get. People of the 8th district, you have to know what Steve Kagen really means when he speaks.
""Health care is the largest overhead expense for every household, every small business and every government at every level. ... I applaud President Obama for rising to the challenge of addressing this important economic and social concern and I stand ready to help him in anyway I can." -- Rep. Steve Kagen, D-Wis." Wisconsin Politicians React to Obama Speech | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News


Translation,

Mr. President, the people of the 8th district of Wisconsin want you and I to raise their taxes as high as we want!

They don't know what we are doing, so please Mr. Obama, raise them!

I like all this power we have. My constituents are pretty dumb Mr President.

No comments: