Wednesday, June 25, 2008

911/ Midwest


"Nearly seven years later, Earwood still thinks about what happened every time he flies to LaGuardia.

"It's something that will live with me for the rest of my life," he said. "I just can't imagine the horror of being on that (United 175) airplane. . . . I think about those people a lot."

One thing he's never considered is to stop flying. He started flying as a 17-year-old in 1979.

"I was not going to let them scare me out of my life," Earwood said. " JS Online: Book details Midwest flight that nearly collided with 9/11 jet


Read the above link.

Makes you wonder what people think about 911 today.
You have to wonder what these pilots went through on 911. To the Midwest pilots that day, we are proud of you.

I put a challenge to all. How will BHO and JM pay their respects to 911 this September. Grandstanding, ground zero, how will their staffs set them up for a photo op of the people that died on 911?

To the people that died on 911, conservatives will never forget you!

No comments: