Monday, March 31, 2008

Vote Tuesday in Wisconsin

My polling place is the Town of Underhill.

7:00 a m to 8:00 p m

My vote for tomorrow.

Yes on Frankenstein Veto- Diamond Jim screwed us this past budget so we need a yes to stop him.
.
Mike Gableman - Yes- Do we want a liberal Gov. liberal senate, a liberal Wis. Supreme court, and then a liberal Assembly this fall , all will be lost. We need to change the Wisconsin Supreme court to the right.
.
Brock and Mohr for school board. Kevin Kallies has a point about extra school activities, but he hasn't told me about any cuts to save extra activities.It seems to be a double edge sword. On one side, can you keep extra activities if you can't afford them? Or the old shell game, threaten to cut extra activities if you don't raise taxes! If Kevin would of said, "keep extra activities along with cuts in over spending in the district".

Like get rid of K- 4 education. Get rid of the principal in the elementary school or how about start talks about consolidation of Suring and Gillett. If he would of given me some hope on cutting spending and keeping extra activities then he would of gotten my vote. I thought I read that the Gillett school board cut back there pay. I guess they know they have problems but they need to make some hard decisions. I'll keep the status quo. If I hear different then I would consider dropping Mr. Brock. Some say he's been there too long.

Not sure if there will be anything else on the ballot.
.
Need to find out why our township did not have a sample ballot in the newspaper. I will find out.

No comments: