Wednesday, January 10, 2007

U S Flags for President Ford.

Is it me or did I miss something ?

Ignorant americans or just plain liberal?

When a U.S. President passes away, shouldn't the
U.S. flag be at half-mast for thirty days?
During my travels on the road I see some schools, some banks and
some businesses that have not lowered their flags. A good
majority of flags are at the proper level. But it kind of makes you wonder
if some people are doing their own little protests against republicans.

Will this happen when Mr Carter or Mr Clinton pass away? I think not.
One city has the elementary school flag lowered and 200 yards away
the high school flag is not. That same school had this same problem when
President Reagan passed away.
I am beginning to think the school superintendent is a liberal!
That can't be , all school systems teach values to our children?
Is that why our school board wants to take a $630,000.00 loan
out to pay for the underfunded pension plan for Gillett?

I may not agree with or like Mr Carter or Mr Clinton, but they
were our Presidents and every american should show them the
respect they deserve for being our president .

Don't be a whimp and let people know that by law the flags
should be at half-mast.

No comments: