Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Next Politician To Replace Dave Hansen ?

From JSOnline.

"Outgoing Senate Majority Leader Russ Decker (D-Wausau) and Sen. Jeff Plale (D-South Milwaukee) crossed party lines to vote with Republicans to reject the contracts. The agreements then failed on 16-16 tie votes in the Senate, leading Democrats to depose Decker and name Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) to serve as their leader for the final two weeks before Republicans take control of the Legislature."
Democrats give up attempt to approve state labor contracts - JSOnline

We need to find someone to replace Hansen?

Where is Chad M. Fradette?

2 comments:

Chad Fradette said...

I'm around and working on the Recall effort. Please help us Recall Dave Hansen by checking out our Facebook Page or by visiting www.recalldavehansen.com

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Chad,

I was told you live around Pulaski. My family lives in the area.

I would be glad to pass on the information.

Do you personally know someone who would run against Hansen?

E mail me with other information and I would be glad to help.