Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eye's of Brown ,5"4" Has Anybody Seen My Gal

Happy Birthday Mrs. Berry Laker.

Mitch and the boy's sing about my SWEETHEART. Sorry dear, I had to change some of the words.

Your eyes are brown, not blue and 5'4" not 5'2" has anybody seen my gal?
Remember when you were covered with firs, diamond rings and all those things, could you love, could you woo, coochy coochy, coochy do, has anybody seen my gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot a card but hope this will do. Yes, some see you with Bobby Flay, and some on T V 6 Milwaukee but I am the only one to be Blessed by God to have you.


Honey, (Mrs Berry Laker), the first two songs of the 8 min video is from me to you. You have to listen to the first two and read the by lines of the songs. The third song makes me believe your from northern dixie, even if you were from northeast of Fond du lac, ( Pipe Wis.)

I LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday Mrs Berry Laker..



No comments: