Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog For Sale

From Troglopundit about the sale of the blog Hot Air.


TrogloPundit will still not be for sale.
At least, not for any price I’ve been offered so far.

Trog, glad your holding out to raise the price but sorry to break you the news, I don't have a problem selling my blog "Berry Laker". Why would anyone want to pass up a blog that gets an average of 37 hits per day.Here's what I'm thinking.

1) the extra money would get me faster Internet access.

2) it would give me more time to spend with my grandson.

3) it would give me money to go to my first "Drinking Right " in Milwaukee.

4) Congressman Steve Kagen, RINO's, liberals, phone companies and anyone else I pick on would not have to read about themselves from the Berry Laker blog.


5) the extra money would able me to purchase "MORE AMMO"

6) The lefties would have one less conservative blogger to worry about.


7) I then could be a political consultant and act like I know something about politics like the rest that try that gig and even get paid big money.

and last but not least,
8) I think a $100,000 is a fair price, but I would settle for $90,000

Prospective buyers can contact me at the e mail to the left of the home page.

No comments: