Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Down, Big Brother Watching?

Homeland Security must of been scanning my web site. It was down for a while this morning. Maybe I should write to Homeland Security.

Dear Ms. Napolitano.
Homeland Security.

I am a white male in my early fifties, live in northern Wisconsin, own guns. I also am of Catholic faith. I am not a veteran and hope you don't hold that against me but am one of your right wing extremists. I just wanted to make your job easier when tracking me through the WWW, phone, cell or first hand surveillance. Was that really a septic pumping truck or one of your people across the road monitoring me this week?

If you have any questions for me or want to know of my where about's, I would be honored that your department follow my blog on a daily basis.

I just want to let you know I will contact you when I change my phone number because I am moving my family to another address here in Wisconsin.

PS, can you please let me know if my pictures at the Appleton Tea Party were to your liking?

Thank you for monitoring my personnel life.

Berry Laker.

Blog back up, beware, big brother watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you blog was down as a result of scheduled maintenance.

nice paranoia, though.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Anon, thanks for the info. I did not know that.

How do I know you are not from Homeland? Russ Feingold told me about someone like you!

With Obama anything is possible.

I need to go to Radio shack and find something to check for bugs in the new place.

Enjoy your work at Homeland.