Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aappleton Tea Party, Tax Day 2009

We first want to thank Fox Banquets for hosting the event and
a big THANK YOU to Jim Steineke for getting the ball rolling.

Mrs Berry Laker was busy so you got me as the photographer. Yea I know, not the best but what you see is what you get. Mrs B will have to work at the next rally. And away we go.

PS sorry to all the good speakers but I could only get a few names. Jerry Bader at WTAQ will have all the details on his show, so listen on Thursday.

"Yes We Can " Are all those communists? Nancy P. even sports a beard.

5:00 pm, the crowd starts to gather.

5:25 pm It's growing, picking up momentum.
From the parking ramp 5th level.

5:30 pm, It's time to rumble.

You got that right bro.

Amen sister.

Remember Diamond Jim promised.

I'm not sure if polititions can even read signs?


You got that right, it's both parties and now we know what T E A means.

A GREAT young American and one of our future leaders. His parents are sure proud of him. You got that right with the box of Trix. Great sign.

The NEW Gitmo chapter holding their second meeting.

Rush is our leader. Here is president and secretary of the club. New Gitmo shirt and older version. Buy them here.

Got that right. Pay for it yourself.

Mr President, are you listening?

All good Americans.

That's what it's all about.


Thanks again Fox.

President of the club and a message to Rush.

Opening remarks.

I think this was Richard Parins speaking from the Brown County Taxpayers Association.

Not sure, I think that might be Jerry Bader. Just want to say thank you Jerry for all your hard work.
The crowd was spilling over into the street.


Dam proud of these Americans.

REVOLUTION is a starting!

Big crowd in Appleton Wisconsin.

More GREAT Americans.

Old Glory flies high over the tea party.

God Bless them all for being there.

Can we get Mrs B back to take the pictures?

Jim Steineke Great words to the crowd, thanks again Jim.

Endless line of free Americans signing the petition.



Finally a good shot of Jim.

There's that sign again, Thank you Hurricane .

All ended around 6:35. Great rally and all GREAT Americans.



Remember, it does not end today!. It is an endless battle we have to undertake. We need to take our country back! From Washington to your school board, you need to get involved! When they abuse our rights as citizens of this GREAT Country we need to tell them were mad as hell and were not going to take it anymore!

God Bless America.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great recap! Heard the crowd was over 3000 strong. Wish I could have made it!

steveegg said...

You did a great job with the pics (especially since you didn't get me in them). I was just to the left of the podium Tweeting away and trying to catch a couple of halfway-decent shots with the Blackjack).

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Brad, I agree, the numbers were strong. I thought the Green Bay Tea Party crowd was a little more into it but the people of the Appleton area are the grass roots people we need to change this state and country.

I need to give a big thank you to the people of the Fox Valley. they are all super Americans.

The movement continues.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Steve,
Mrs Berry Laker is a better photographer. If I would of known where you were I would of given you top billing, Ha!
I was hoping I could catch you to shake your hand. It's not everyday I can shake hands with one of my mentors. Maybe I will drop in for Drinking Right, no promises but you never know. As I told Brad, the movement continues.

Have a GREAT weekend.

Thanks