Thursday, March 05, 2009

Help Defend the American Dream in Wisconsin!

Milwaukee is having their second "Help Defend the American Dream in Wisconsin"!

I went last year, it was my first ever political gathering and I am over fifty. It was more then I could of expected. I even got to say hello to one of the leaders in Wisconsin Owen from Boots and Sabers and seen Vicki McKenna and even seen an empty suit.

Here is the information.

"Help defend the American Dream in Wisconsin!

Today, the voices of average Americans are being drowned out by lobbyists and special interests. The result: policies that are threatening to destroy the American Dream – wasteful pork-barrel spending, higher taxes, job-killing regulations, an assault on our property rights and school choice.

You Can Help. Join us in sending a powerful message to the politicians, special interests, and the mainstream media by taking part in the 2nd Annual Defending the American Dream - Wisconsin Summit.

On March 7th at the Midwest Airlines Center in Milwaukee you can join Wisconsin’s foremost free-market voices, top experts on grassroots mobilization, and Wisconsin’s largest gathering of grassroots leaders from across our great state in a massive show of force for our shared belief in lower taxes and more limited government." Wisconsin Summit


I can't make it this year. Green Bay is having a Taxpayers Tea Party on Saturday.

I know that AFP Wisconsin and all the people going to the "Defend the American Dream" in Milwaukee will wish our Tea Party much success like we know the success they will have on Saturday. Wish I could make it. I didn't check but I know AFP Wisconsin and most major media in Southern Wisconsin must of mentioned it and spread the word about the Tea Party being held in Green Bay this Saturday, 11:00 am, Title Town Brewery 200 Dousman St. Green Bay, WI 54303 (920) 437-2337 . All of us in Wisconsin will do what is right to get intrusive government out of our lives. Sorry again, but I'm really busy and I didn't get a chance to check out all the grass root groups, blogs and media that want to lower taxes and have more limited government. I 'll try checking everything out later tonight or on Friday. P. S. I hear AFP will hold their own Tea Party on April 15, in Madison. I will be looking for more information on that. Let's get people to Green Bay Milwaukee and Madison to take back our country!

No comments: