Friday, December 12, 2008

Damond Jim On WTMJ

I was listening to 620 WTMJ and Diamond Jim Doyle was being interviewed by Miller
and Jughead (liberal Jagler).

Doyle said that he has cut spending in Wisconsin already. What cuts did he do? Where has he cut back in the Wisconsin budget? Then he blames the GOP in the south for selling out Michigan on the bailout.

What did we hear from the morning show guys, silence! Come on guys, call him on it! If you can't do your job leave the interviews to the news department.

No wonder I don't tune to TMJ till 8:30! 1130 Wisn is sure better in the morning. There must of been problems with my internet feed when I heard the interview. Sounded like two pairs of lips sucking someone's behind! I think they have the interview on podcast. Listen for your self

Get some Chap Stick Boys!

No comments: