Friday, September 12, 2008

My, We Have Issues

From a newly created blog from Green Bay called "Random Thoughts of a B ClassTrucker":Went through his archives and came across Michael's read on Wal Mart. Seems he has an issue with Wally world.

"Having fun with some of the Roommates, The Manatee and Brewer to be specific, we went to the Walmart in GB at about 1130PM in need of some odds and ends, little things.

Brewer and I enjoy making fun of Walmart as being both a Republican factory and a Republican foodbag. Which begs the question why we keep going there... anyway.

Aside from the continual poking fun at the store in general, we also enjoy making fun of/poking fun at random employees of the evil empire.

While at the checkout, I got .16 cents back in change and as I walked out I asked the lady to "Give my change to the Republican National Committee, would you?"

The more we continue to go there, the more pis_ _ d the employees seem to be, being snarky, cheeky, and generally pithy...

Walmart pis_ _s me off, but I am too poor to stand on principle.

Random thought " Random Thoughts of a B ClassTrucker: August 2008


It just amazes me how the left will say one thing and do the opposite. Seems he is going to school here and needs to finish his education. Wondering if he is getting a degree in economics?

Notice I had to clean up some vocabulary in the post. Well with that said, it's good more people starting blogs, free speech, 1st amendment and all. Glad we are not a socialized, communist nation like some on the left would want us. Next thing you know we would only see soccer games on T V.

Some of his stuff is pretty funny.
Michael, good work on your ice cube post, your right on that one.

No comments: