Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blogger Post Comment

Please read the following post.

I am a simple blogger and wear bi focal glasses. I am also hard of hearing which has nothing to do with reading my favorite and not so favorite blogs.

I love all the creativity in the formats of many great and informative blogs out there.

My problem is when I go to some blogs no not all, I cannot read them, or have difficulty trying to read the post.

I see very dark backgrounds and type that blends right into the background colors.

I am not knocking any blogs but just wanted to pass this information on to anyone that might be starting a new blog. Sorry, if you want readership, please think about your color choice. Please make it user friendly.

Some of us old people are the voters conservatives are looking for but some in the blogosphere make it difficult to read your GREAT blogs. To all the lefty blogs that use those far out colors on your blogs, keep it going, I don't read your blog anyway.

Please think about the color of print and background colors you might use.

Berry Laker

I hope no one took offense to the above post.

No comments: