Friday, August 01, 2008

Huh ?

From Hot Air
What? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"“I respect Speaker Pelosi. I think she’s one of the great American success stories,” McCain said during an interview with The Chronicle prior to a fundraiser at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.

“We talk about (New York Sen.) Hillary Clinton and her inspiration to millions of Americans. Speaker Pelosi has been an inspiration as well” in a role that is “in many ways … more powerful than the president.”…

“I agree with his [energy independence] goal,” the Arizona senator said Monday of Gore’s idea. “I may disagree with all the ways of getting there. But I again want to emphasize my respect for the former vice president’s leadership on this issue and his continuous leadership. And I am in no way trying to get into a fight with him.”" Hot Air » Blog Archive » McCain: You know who I respect? Nancy Pelosi and Al Gore


? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

No comments: