Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Happy New Year to one and all.
Better late than never! Sorry, I did not get around to blog the last couple days.

Been on a little trip with my beautiful wife over New Years and had to get back on the road for work early this morning. Went to West Bend for a short notice one hour invitation on New Years Eve. Got to see what Barton is like since we used to live in West Bend. In fact I lived in West Bend twice, once in 76 and a second time in 84. Meet my angel in West Bend you know!

From reading all the blogs , with all the New Years resolutions to the 08 looks into the future, it sure gives a person that special feeling!

When you think things have gone to hell in a hand basket in 07, no Iraq is a victory, to the presidential race in Iowa and New Hampshire. Looking into the the future, you have to wonder what will the future bring in 2008? I am not making any guesses.

What will we leave to our children?

What will our future bring to our elected officials no matter who they might be? Sorry "Dr K" has to go!

You know things will be fine when you have the fine people that we have at the grass roots level of our state and our country!

Reading the "The Right Side of Wisconsin " to Badger Blogger to Blogger Beer to Boots and Sabers to Dad29 to Drudge Report to Marquette Warrior to McBrides media matter to Michelle Malkin toPatrick McIlheran toReal Debate to Rush Limbaugh ( yes, I am a ditto head), to everyone else I may have omitted but am sure glad I know ,(not personally but sometimes I do think I am very close and thankful for their existence)!

I am not sure what turn my life may take in 2008 but sure am glad I started this blog. Like I have told the "wise man" ( you know who you are) of the Blogs, I do not write this blog for my own self esteem or self gratification!

I am here to sometimes vent my frustrations at the MSM,

sometimes to vent my frustrations at my elected officials,

sometimes to vent my frustrations at my two GREAT sons,

and sometimes to tell anyone or no one just whats on my mind!

I hope that in thirty three plus years , maybe my children will learn something about me, when I meet my maker. The goal is eighty three, (everyone has to have a goal in life, one of mine is to make it to 83)!

Remember, the three most important things in life in this order are,

1) your God.

2)your family.

and

3) your job or interest!

To all, no matter your beliefs, to all, no matter your political affiliation, to all, no matter who you are or who you think you are, to everything and all that is important to you.

A very Happy New Year and may this new year bring you prosperity or happiness or both in this great year of 2008

God Bless you and God Bless the USA

No comments: