Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kagen Watch

Catching up on this weeks mail.

Low and behold, it can't be,
no it really can't be,
no, no, it really really can't be,
Yes it can be, it is mommy, it truely is,
( that came from Miracle on 34th Street) !

A full color thick cardboard addressed to
"yours truly" or
"current resident.

A
Steve Kagen:
PROTECTING our families by securing our boarders.
newsletter.

I know a lot people have made some very good comments on this
but I would like to add a few of my own.

# 1 It says in the lower left corner
" This mailing was prepared , published and mailed at tax payers expense".
I know, I know, it has to be on there, but this is so worthless. This should of been paid out of his campaign fund! I am not well versed in McCain Fiengold but this looks like he's running for re election.

# 2 Back side, upper right corner.
"Above Rep. Kagen takes up arms and aims a pepper ball launcher, used by our Wisconsin National Guard in boarder areas".
A pepper gun, looks like a real gun to me from the picture. Did his staff make a mistake and call it a pepper gun. Couldn't they just not said anything? I can just hear Dr K talking to that gentleman at the time of the picture,

"A'm goen to get that girly man, ya, just like anold"

"Whese 's dat guy, i gottm in me sites".

# 3 I think his staff screwed it up again, this one is just too good!
below pepper gun picture
"Below, Rep.Kagen stands with our National Guard troops surrounded by confiscated drugs".
I hope his son wasn't there with him. Did they search everyone after they left the room?
Ya think they had other pictures of Dr K and our Nation Guard people? Maybe in a mess hall eating taco's?

You cannot make this stuff up.

Well bottom line,
the G man and his staff better keep this mailer because first, this should of been paid by his lackey donors and two, you will probably see these pictures in his campaign commercials.

I don't mind paying for important government information,
but this should be on Saturday Night Live.
AND WE PAID FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks DR K, I laughed my _ rs off.

Update 9:32 am
List of sponsors of HR4088 "the Save Act of 2007
Dec. 17,2007 - Mr. Stearns and Mr. Visclosky.

Nov.9,2007 - Mr. Marchant, Mr. Fortenberry, Mr. Campbell of California, Mr. Conaway, Mr. Hall of Texas, and Mrs. Drake.

Dec. 11,2007 - Mrs. Cubin, Mrs. Emerson, and Mr. Wolf.

Where is Dr K's name?

Oh it reads "Kagen backs billgranting more boarder surveillance"

Oh, how stupid of me to think he is trying to take credit for someones else's work?
I know his voting record is slightly different!!!!!!!!!

No comments: