Friday, January 04, 2008

Can You Believe It

As I sit here on Friday night, I think about my future endeavors.

I must truly be blessed to know new friends in this world.

People that I may not have meet face to face or not even talked
to over a land line or cell phone.

I always mean well but my luck has mostly been on the down side ( except meeting my beautiful wife)! I have heard that if you don't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all!

Times have changed and I can only hope I will do what is good , do what is right, and
do what goes with good character.
Character is doing something good when no one else is watching!

I'm a simple guy with simple ideas. I am passionate in my beliefs. I am not mean nor cruel but I am sick and tired of every ones opinions are O K but mine.

Time will tell if I can do someone in this world some good.

Time will tell when I can expand on my future to all that read this blog.

Geez, I think I'm up to five diffrent people reading this blog.
It will be no surprise to them!

It's time to rumble , let's rock n roll.

Stay tuned!

No comments: