Thursday, January 25, 2007

Somebody Please Help

Could someone please give me information on the nearest
metal facility in northeastern Wisconsin. I need one of those
jackets and a white rubber room! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just haveing a morning cup of coffee with my neighbor.
First let me say is is one great guy. He is always the first to help
people , has a good heart and is a good friend .There are times we
would not know what to do if we didn't have such great people next door.
As we talked about our day ahead , gasoline prices came up . I said in
Antigo yesterday morning gas was 1.99 gal and when I went through
yesterday afternoon it went to 2.09 gal . He stopped by the door and
said gas was suppose to go up to 2.19 gal today. Well as you know I
do keep track of the oil markets. Yes with the recent cold weather and
crude oil dipped once under $50.00 a barrel it was about to make a
slight correction up, not to mention OPEC said it will cut production).
Back to the morning coffee conversation, he then said the reason gas
will go up is because of Bush's speech the other night.

What? Say that again? Bush's speech?

I'm sorry, my neighbor is one great guy and appreciate him more
than my own brothers, but I am sorry, where in the HELL do people get
that information from? Gasoline was under $2.00 bucks a gal for a time
( may have been a short time but was good to see anyway) and it goes to
2.09 or 2.19 and its Bush's fault.

Am I insane or is this just a dream?

I have to give you Libs credit, it's working !
Your daily talking points( Main Stream Media) from the bad economy
( stock market hit new highs yesterday) to Iraq's killed in Iraq
( lie that my mother and Steve Kagen believes is 650,000 Iraq's have
been killed in Iraq, no not true) , to it's Bush's fault for gasoline going up
today because of the speech he did.

I now know that in less than two years Hillary will become president.
When that happens, what will people say when;
taxes go up,
property taxes go up ,
the stock market crashes and people loose money in their IRA's,
have to pay for socialized medicine ,
have another 9 11 ,
have a suit case bomb go off in L A ,
pay $3.50 to $4.50 for a gal of gasoline,
have their guns taken away,
the list goes on and on !
It must be shows like Bob and Tom, Oprah, the View, and other
shows that people believe everything they hear. The only hope is
that todays young people have the courage and knowledge to
straighten this country out when it starts going down the drain.

They say Rush lie's and anyone that listens to him
or people like Shawn H. or any other Conservatives are mind numb robots
sucking in all the right wing beliefs and we are too dumb to know better.

What to do ,what to do ?
I'm sorry, am I a idiot, am I a drunk ( haven't had a drink in 25 days).
I am a republican and my opinion doesn't count! I am to keep my opinions
to my self, criticize Bush, hate Bush, love higher taxes, never say
anything negative about democrats and become a liberal.

As President Regan said ( sorry I may be a little off with the quote )
" can we have differences of opinion , disagree over issues , but do we
have to hate each other in the process".

When its a Conservative, it's hate speech, evil, stupid, dumb,
bigoted, homophobe, jerk, you 'd make your mother eat dog food
( take away her S S ) that's me?
When its a democrat, it's open minded , compassionate, we care for
the poor, we want a higher min wage, we want all of the poor to have
health care !
See, when the dems were elected , everything is now good ,
if it's bad it's still Bushs fault, lets get out of Iraq (but whats your plan ,
we don't have one , that O K ) I like you , you like me ,
It's George W Bushs fault!

It is O K that most people here on the lake do not like my
conservative ideas, do not like my conservative opinions , are not able
to inform themselves of issues that may concern them , I guess I will
stand up for what I believe is right.

I will be fine. I am a conservative! When my taxes go up , I will find a way
to save more money, to make more money, to take care of my family to
the best of my abilities. I will be fine , I only pray to GOD ( sorry if you
don't have any religious faith) that our young people will straighten out
this mess someday.

No matter what happens , the glass is half full, not half empty!

God Bless America


No comments: