Saturday, January 27, 2007

Proud Father

Just got back from church and had to let you know
about my son Joseph the second in the family.

# 2 was gone at his part time job, first it good to see him
working for real money, second he surprises me every once
and awhile!

The phone rang and a National Guard recruiter called and
asked for him. I told them he was off working and asked if I could
take a message.
They told me he tested out with them and wanted
to give him the results. They said he tested out very well and would
qualify for all the benefits and would have a 2 year deferral if he
wanted to sign up with them.
I thought that was great and they told me again he did very
well on the testing . How well do you ask?
Most high School students test out in the 40 to 50 percent
test scores, My soon tested out at 78 %.
You know there are times when I get so ticked at him for not
having some common sense ,not listening to what I tell him,
Not doing what he's told , etc, etc, etc, .

I have to say what ever he does with his life I will certainly
be proud of him .

And to you Libs and Candy's ,don't give me advice, if he decides
to join the armed forces, so be it ,it will be his life and I will be
damm proud of him!

I will have to give Owen and Jed a email to get there expert valued
opinion.

Just damm proud of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: