Friday, November 10, 2006

Veterans Day 2006

I would like to give thanks to all the Veterans for there
service for our country.

First I want to thank my uncles Ed, Roman and Ed , and my brother Jim
for serving our country. I may have missed some relatives or cousins
who served but I am sorry I did not remember their names. I am very
proud of what they have done to protect our freedom in this counrty.
They never really said much about their service but their courage and
beliefs is what makes this country so great. To all the men and women
that served , served and died , also to those that are now serving is
what keeps what we sometimes take for granted that much more valuable.

Yes , you have free speech,
Yes, you can turn away from our flag ,
Yes , you can burn the flag,
Yes , you may not believe in God!

6 : 30 p m (Had to update this part).
Yes, we can vote ,
Yes we are only married to one man and one woman,
Yes, in 45 states we have conceled carry (not in Wis),
Yes, we have the right to bear arms ,
Yes , we believe in God and This country,
and yes many more .

We have many freedoms we can take for granted or show respect
for, but that is the country all that served, fought and died for.

My youngest son has his heart set on going to the Air Force Acadamy,
how do I feel? I feel proud that his future is his and I can only be proud
of what ever or where ever his life may lead.

I did not serve for our country and will always regret not doing so.

For all that all of you have done , I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday to the Marines , they are 231 years old.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: