Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election After Thoughts

Reading several blogs , listing to the radio pundints with who
I have to agree with . I just want to say

Yes, the republicans lost last nights election,
Yes, the democrats did not win last nights election!!!!!!!!!!!!
( I should clarify for you Libs., we lost it for you , you didn't win it from us)
Yes , our taxes will go up,
Yes , coruption will continue in our Gov. office,
Yes, you should get to know Barbara Lawton,
Yes, the democrats have no direction,
Yes , I am for honest goverment,
Yes, I am for security for our country to protect our children,
Yes, I believe in the value of marrage(one man and one women),
Yes , all my Michael J Fox movies have been destroyed,
Yes, I believe the war in Iraq was and is right,
Yes, I hope the war on terror does not come to America,
Yes, I will not vent , scream, or go crazy,
Yes , I am a conservative and am proud of this country
Yes, God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. my life and my family will go forward and suceed ,
and yes , good luck to the people that voted for the democrats ,
they will never see it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: