Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Hillary, "I Didn't Do It, Nobody Saw Me Do It, There's No Way You Can Prove Anything"

 Interesting, Hillary Clinton is trying to act just like Bart Simpson about Benghazi.

Two questions.

In a nationally televised New Hampshire town hall event broadcast on NBC’s “Today,” Clinton accused Republicans of exploiting the deaths of four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, to score political points against her, crowed about her national and early-voting state polling leads and made impassioned liberal arguments for gun control and income equality.
 Clinton’s strongest moment came when she was angered by a suggestion from co-anchor Savannah Guthrie that if the roles were reversed, she would investigate a member of the Republican administration for using a personal email account and server.

 “I would never have done that,” Clinton shot back. “Look at the situation they chose to exploit to go after me for political reasons, the death of four Americans in Benghazi. I knew [Ambassador Christopher Stevens]. I identified him. I asked him to go there. I asked the president to nominate him.” I identified him",

Read more at The Hill.

One, no she wouldn't have gone after a republican if they had their own server, etc., etc., she would have other democrats do her dirty work.

Two, what did she mean by "I identified him"? about  Ambassador Christopher Stevens?Did she ID the body?

No comments: