Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Happy # 6 To Steve Over At No Runny Eggs

No Runny Eggs » Blog Archive » Has it been 6 years?

That leads me to my own blogiversary. 6 years ago today, I decided (more like was dragged by the unfortunately-absent GBFan) to open up shop after getting an invite onto the dearly-departed WisconsinSportsBar. I’ve gone through fits and spurts, moving from Blogger to a less-than-satisfactory stay at Yahoo Small Business while hosting WordPress to a long, though not profitable, tenure with BlueHost. Along the way, I’ve picked up way too many friends to count, a very-successful-in-the-real-world co-blogger in Shoebox (we could tell you how successful, but first we’d have to kill you), and even some notoriety.

If you know Wisconsin blogging you know about Egg.

Way to go Steve. 

 


No comments: