Monday, August 15, 2011

Said: Biff Will Finally Get His Eyes Straightened Out

Said: I'll give Biffle the 'whipping' he needs - Aug 15, 2011 - NASCAR.COM

"WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Greg Biffle should watch his back, given Boris Said's comments after Monday's rain-delayed Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International.

After the drivers traded shots on the race track, they squared off on pit road after Marcos Ambrose took the checkered flag for his first Cup win.

"I won't settle it out on the track. It's not right to wreck cars, but he'll show up at a race with a black eye one of these days.

-- BORIS SAID
Said had relayed through his spotter that he thought Biffle (who had run out of fuel on Lap 28 and was two laps down) was racing him dirty, Said's crew chief, Nick Harrison, explained after the race. Said told his spotter he wanted to settle the score with Biffle after the race.

After crew members restrained the drivers on pit road, Said didn't mince words when talking about his adversary.

'He's the most unprofessional little scaredy cat I've ever seen in my life,' Said fumed. 'He wouldn't even fight me like a man after. So, if someone texts me his address, I'll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs. He needs a whipping, and I'm going to give it to him. He was flipping me off, giving me the finger. Totally unprofessional, two laps down -- I mean he is a chump."

Since Biffle is Mrs's B's driver I have to say the biff is a coward. Flipping off his finger? What is that!


Mrs Berry Laker, you need to find a new driver. What a putz!


And I have to be with you this weekend at Michigan. 


Love you dear but your driver is a ...........


PS, I really want to see the biff with a black eye. Maybe that will straighten out the way he looks at the camera. You know he has bug eyes. 


Sorry dear. Love you. Wait till you see Vern.

No comments: