Friday, November 05, 2010

Ribble, The Outsider

From the Appleton PC . An article about newly elected 8th Congressman Reid Ribble.

"One of the best things that could happen to President (Barack) Obama is what happened (Tuesday) night. This is going to make him a better president just like it helped Bill Clinton," Ribble said. "This might actually guarantee re-election. I'm fine with that. I know presidents take the credit when things are good and get blamed when they're bad. If we put 10 or 12 million Americans back to work and he gets credit for it, I'm fine with that."

Looks like the president has an ally in congress. I can't wait for President Obama's second term.

3 comments:

Dad29 said...

Ribble is seriously mis-reading the Commie-in-the-White House.

But like Ribble, I'll take 10++ million jobs...

Anonymous said...

The problem is that Ribble was pointing out what is obvious. The big IF is can Obama do what Clinton did after the '94 elections. His post-election news conference showed he is probably too arrogant to do so.

After four years of Kagen walking lockstep with his party hopefully Ribble will do what Kagen didn't - do things that are in the best interest of his constiuents that adhere to Constitutional principles.

And as Dad29 says I'll take 10 million plus jobs too.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Dad and Brad, thanks for the comment. I'm all for the jobs also but I must say,

you two are reading me wrong. Did I say anything negative about Mr Ribble? Come on, I'm a good republican! I have seen the light. I will walk lock step with the leaders of the ruling party.

I want to be the first one to compromise and reach across the web in bipartisanship way with you two.

Have a GREAT weekend and as always, keep up your great work.