Thursday, November 04, 2010

I Couldn't Pass This Up

From The Appleton P C

State Assembly Majority Leader Tom Nelson said Wednesday he has no immediate plans to return to public office after losing his bid to become lieutenant governor Tuesday.

But he also laid the rhetorical groundwork necessary for a political comeback.


"I've knocked on over almost 90,000 doors in six years," he said. "I've served as an assemblyman and run for re-election. This job is very important to me, and it's even more important that I do the job well."


Let's see,

90,000 divided by 6 years,

divided by 365 days in a year =

41.09 doors per day every day Baby Face Nelson has been in politics.

Let's take it a step farther. If Nelson enjoyed Saturdays and Sundays with his family, he would knock on doors 261 days a year which would have Baby face knocking on 57.4 doors per day.

What a bunch of CRAP!

I know he can't prove it and I can't prove him wrong so for those young people who are thinking of running for office, Don't B S your way through politics. Eventually voters will see how phony you are! It will always catch up to you.


No comments: