Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss You Guys

Gosh, what am I going to do now with the elections from Tuesday being over? I feel so bad I'm starting to tear up, excuse me while I get a tissue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh well, guess I can free up some space on my P C so I can delete some photos.
Good bye for now but I know we shall see them somewhere in the future.

Good Bye Baby Face Nelson.




Good bye Russ,



Good bye Dr. Kagen,



Good bye puppet, I guess I will retire the real picture of Nancy Pelosi's puppet of Mr Kagen. At one time this was one of the photos of Steve Kagen when you would search Google images for Steve Kagen.


That's right, I have to get a Ribble photo and hold his feet to the fire. Hello Reid Ribble, welcome to my blog. Photo from Google


2 comments:

Todd Lohenry said...

Mission accomplished, Berry Laker! Well done...

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Todd

Well done to you sir.

Without your foresight, hard work and vision it would of never happened.

Thank You

Much success to you and your future.