Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1/4 Proud Dad

Just got off the phone with Berry Laker daughter.

I first will tell you I tried to call her after work to see if she will vote tonight. To my surprise she already voted. Some how her ballot was rejected but was able to re-vote to cast her ballot.

I am DAM proud of my daughter.

As far as Berry Laker son # 1, 2 and future daughter in law, I text'd them and told them they had till 8 pm to vote on the upper east side of Milwaukee. No they did not vote in our township. They pretty much live full time in Milwaukee and make their residence there. So far, no response.

I guess when they start paying taxes like their sister they will pay attention to their money and their vote.

With a die hard Roosevelt democrat mother ( she wants us to pay for her car insurance and gasoline for her car), liberal sister and two brothers which I have no idea if they vote, I consider this day a success.

DAM PROUD OF BERRY LAKER DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!

That's my girl!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

DR said...

You should be proud. I am hoping all of my kids grow up to be responsible. We are trying to instill it in them early.

Dad29 said...

Heh.

I got at least 5 of m darlings to vote--CORRECTLY, might I add.